Emerging Leader Training – “Achieving Next Level Management Skills” (2-day)
Leadership at the highest level is an intricate balance of the science and art. As a start for the new leader,
values, competence, communications, compassion, and understanding your teammates are critically
important areas to learn, understand, and begin to master. These will jump start you to becoming a
competent, respected, and compassionate leader.
At the end of this program you will:
- Have increased your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improved working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Be able to facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Be able to manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Understand management styles
- Know what path to market leadership is for you?
- Understand change management, how to support others through change and deal with difficult people