Linda has worked in various organizations with senior leaders and their teams to increase effectiveness and impact on business results for 25 years. Her learning and results orientation has helped diverse clients to realize their potential, overcome leadership challenges and make intentional and courageous decisions leading to organizational and personal success.
- Independent Leadership Coach and Organizational Effectiveness Consultant (10 yrs.)
- HR Manager and Director roles —corporate energy sector (10 yrs.)
- HR Business Partner and internal consulting roles (5 yrs.)
- International experience —South East Asia (5 yrs.)
Linda brings a unique combination of hands-on, senior corporate leadership experience with proven coaching results. She has worked side-by-side with executives and managers to meet key opportunities and challenges including:
- Design and implementation of a new strategy and organization structure
- Increasing organization and leadership team effectiveness, during mergers/acquisitions
- Promotion or move to a new leadership role with increased accountabilities
- Leadership coaching that enhances multi-rater feedback results
- Developing and implementing effective enterprise-wide talent management and leadership development programs and processes
With experience in all facets of human resources management, Linda has worked as an HR leader, strategic business partner, facilitator, consultant and leadership coach in several large corporations and consulting organizations. Linda is passionate about coaching leaders and human resources leaders to increase their capabilities and capacity to get business results. Her coaching style and approach focus on the opportunities that are most important and of value to the leader and organization.
Linda has a Master in Business Administration (MBA) from the Durham University Business School, U.K. and is a Certified Hudson Institute Coach – Santa Barbara, U.S.
Linda has been invited to speak at various conferences on human capital management topics including HRIA, the Conference Board of Canada, the Petroleum HR Council, the Canadian Institute, INFONEX and IQPC Worldwide.