Canada Job Grant
Canada Alberta Job Grant
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is a great way for employers to support and invest in their employees with training that meets current or future skill requirements. Read the CAJG Applicate Guide.
The CAJG is employer-driven which means employers decide what training is required and make the application for funding on behalf of employees.
Employers can get up to two-thirds of training costs reimbursed to a maximum of $10,000 per trainee. Eligible training costs include:
· tuition fees
· mandatory student fees
For training to be eligible for CAJG funding, it must:
· be at least 21 hours in length and delivered by a third-party trainer
· be incremental in that it does not replace prior training investments or regular operational training
· be completed within 52 weeks of training program start date
· result in some sort of credential (record of completion, certificate etc.)
· start within six months after receiving approval
The location, method of delivery and structure of the eligible training is flexible. Training can be delivered online, on site or in a classroom.
Canada Job Grant - Other provinces
There are job grants available in all provinces. Click on the links below for more details on the province specific grants:
Read Envision Group's Eligible training program and courses.