Canada Job Grant
Canada Alberta Job Grant
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) is a great way for employers to support and invest in their employees with training that meets current or future skill requirements. Read the CAJG Applicate Guide and frequently asked questions.
The CAJG is employer-driven which means employers decide what training is required and make the application for funding on behalf of employees.
Employers can get up to two-thirds of training costs reimbursed to a maximum of $10,000 per trainee. Eligible training costs include:
· tuition fees
· mandatory student fees
For training to be eligible for CAJG funding, it must:
· be at least 21 hours in length and delivered by a third-party trainer
· be incremental in that it does not replace prior training investments or regular operational training
· be completed within 52 weeks of training program start date
· result in some sort of credential (record of completion, certificate etc.)
· start within six months after receiving approval
The location, method of delivery and structure of the eligible training is flexible. Training can be delivered online, on site or in a classroom.
Canada Job Grant - Other provinces
There are job grants available in all provinces. Click on the links below for more details on the province specific grants:
Read Envision Group's Eligible training program and courses.