Management & Leadership Essentials – “Achieving Next Level Management Skills” (2-day)
The Management and Leadership Essentials program helps new managers transform from individual contributors into effective leaders by learning about their personality preferences and understanding how they interact with people at work and home—understanding and working through change, the importance of goal setting, and the importance of effective communication.
At the end of this program you will:
- Have increased your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improved working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Be able to facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Be able to manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Understand management styles
- Know what path to market leadership is for you?
- Understand change management, how to support others through change and deal with difficult people